marți, 8 mai 2012

Post Google's Penguin Update Rankings

Post Google's Penguin Update Rankings

Hi you all and welcome at this opening eyes tutorial . My name is Dan and I am specialized in linkbuilding for many years. My main activity is to test some different strategies to rank on Google's number one page.

So when Google launches Penguin update and everybody thought SEO is dead I stopped working the old fashioned way and test some new things and I have had very good results in a very short period of time .

I want to share this information and strategy of work with you cause I am very happy that SEO is still on and even stronger that before but with some new approaches.

So I have structured this work on this little chapters :


What is SEO main goal ?
What is this Google's Penguin update about?
Ask Google for which keyword to rank .
Good linkbuilding never dies.
BONUS : some marvelous Wordpress plugings !!

In this 14 pages e-book i have exposed all my post Penguin update experiences with very good results in Serps in a very short period of time.

In the first chapter i have tried to redefined the SEO main goals which we seem we forgot and that is the main problem with Panda update.

But lately, Seo becomes a set of tools for telling Google for what keyword to rank us .
This is the main mistake that was penalyzed by Penguin update.

Let's change it a bit and you will see great results in Serps and gain tha Google respect once again.
Second chapter tries to explain what is this Google's Penguin update about, i have taken some of the best seo experts opinions about it.

It is very undertandable and easy to get.

Chapter 3 is my little strategy that shows you how to choose the keywords for your fast rankings at Google's recommandation.

Yes Google tells everyone which are the natural keywords he consider that you are very prepared to rank .

Chech here : http://backlinks.forexbook.info/Penguinupdate.html

Un comentariu:

  1. Thanks for Sharing Useful Information, Now i am going to add this link on my bookmark........

    Thanks,
    Indian SEO Company

    RăspundețiȘtergere